Chirurgie beim Rathaus is an office for surgery, in particular applying to general, visceral and tumor surgery.
The office’s range of services comprises all general surgical interventions, especially abdominal surgery such as hernia and gall bladder operations, in addition to other interventions in intraabdominal organs (stomach, gut, liver, pancreas).
Laparoscopic interventions, such as herniotomies, gallstone surgery, or fundoplications to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (heartburn), are provided on the basis of long-term experience. Minimally invasive surgery (“buttonhole surgery”) is applied whenever it is considered adequate in terms of risk-benefit analysis.
Alongside specialist perfection, the prerequisite in tumor surgery is interdisciplinary collaboration. We adhere to this concept and treat
- Stomach tumors
- Liver tumors
- Gall bladder and pancreatic tumors
- Cancers of the small and large intestine, as well as rectal tumors
- Breast cancers
- Tumors of the thyroid
- Metastatic disease
We cherish close partnerships with our assigning physicians and strive toward prompt appointments. On demand, we also provide information, electronically or by phone, concerning our common patients and also perform joint operations.
Consummate electronic patient administration, including immediately transmittable doctor’s letters, is normative in our practice.
Please send us an e-mail message or give us a call should you be interested in possible collaboration.
CHIRURGIE BEIM RATHAUS
T: +43 (0)1 402 21 00
F: +43 (0)1 40400 6807
Some more advantages
- Reinforced by Austria’s largest hospital, our patients are each given optimal safety – and our assigning physicians are assured of instantaneous clinical support.
- We may not be the very best in all specialties, but we are well acquainted with top physicians in nearly any specialty to an extent that our patients in need may draw immediate benefits.
- When indicated, an experienced team performs surgery under up-to-date quality control in one of Vienna’s superior hospitals. Intensive preoperative and follow-up support is a self-evident expression of comprehensive and holistically oriented care.